Why hello there Kotaku. This is your Thursday night open-thread. Are you ready to do some serious chatting? Hope so!
Here are some things gathered from around the internet for you to check out and enjoy.
- Ugh, I'm being too affected by a dumb Nike commercial - Curse you Don Draper!
- A new interview with The Wire's David Simon - Everyone's favorite curmudgeon.
- "Texts from Hillary Clinton" - Ha.
- This Lifehacker article about hangman was amazing - I will never play hangman the same way again.
- How to pay rent like a Heroine - "Vengeance!!"
- Here's the Cardigans on "Losers" - Yet another great song from First Band on the Moon. F-bombs! Vibraphones!
And that's what I got. Have good chatting.