Aloha Kotaku and welcome to the mid-week open thread. It's all downhill from here!
Gathered from around the web are a bunch of things that you may or may not want to read and/or talk about. Up to you!
- This Samantha Brick thing has gotten firey - I liked this take on it.
- Whatever happened to the cast of American Pie? I always thought Natasha Lyonne was cool, too!
- "I was a warehouse wage slave" - Pointed out by Far Cry 2 developer Clint Hocking in response to EA's being voted worst company in America.
- There's going to be a new beer bar in the Mission - SF-relevant only, but cool by me.
- Ryan Gosling is History's Greatest Monster - I knew he seemed too good to be true.
- The Dan Harmon/Chevy Chase feud continues - I keep getting the sense that Chevy Chase just kinda pisses everyone in his life off.
- And hey, let's watch the video for "You Can Call me Al" - Apparently Chevy Chase learned the lyrics to this song while driving over to the studio. Nice.
- Michelle Obama is going on the Colbert Report - And I will be watching.
- You could do worse than to donte to the Dewy Donation System - Help libraries! They need it.
- Here's the Cardigans on "Iron Man" - Because it's First Band on the Moon week in the OT, apparently.
And that's that. Have a lovely Wednesday evening, all.