Artist's Credit: Jung von Matt
Readers, the OT just couldn't keep me away. It tried, with instruments both blunt and sharp, but I'm back against all odds with a quick round-up of internet gems.
- A magnitude 7.4 earthquake rocked Mexico's Pacific coast today - Thankfully, no casualties have yet been reported.
- You have to check out the CIA World Factbook - A deep well of facts on geography, demography and more (e.g. did you know that there are over one million kilometers of railroad in the world?).
- Another acoustic marvel via CandyRat Records - This one really makes a case for how explosive an acoustic instrument can sound. Ah, and that's a baritone guitar, about halfway between your standard six-string and a bass guitar.
- Small LEGO-made cranes help with repeated tasks in a laboratory - This is such a victory. LEGO usually empower young aspiring engineers, but this application is no make believe.
- Cartoon characters and icons, minimally rendered with LEGO - When one LEGO link isn't enough. You should be able to figure these out without the captions.
- Oh, and if the headline has you stumped, this one's for you - It's a shame, I think consensus was close at hand before Brock came in.
And that's the word. Have at it!