Greetings, Kotaku readers. Welcome to your Friday night open thread. You've survived another week! And good for you.
It's rainy and miserable in San Francisco, but it's sort of okay. All the better for a weekend playing a ton of Mass Effect 3.
Here, gathered from the internet, are some things for you to read:
- Hey, Community gained viewers! - That's nice to see. I'm going to pretend it's entirely because I put 'em in the OT last night.
- The best thing to ever happen in a music video - I'm sure there are other equal things, actually. But this is pretty great.
- The Kony guy was found masturbating in public - Well of course he was.
- I totally want this Ninja Turtles shirt - Mainly because it's not a Ninja Turtles shirt.
- Law will allow employers to fire women for using whore pills - This is getting out of hand, people.
- Here's a great round-up of Breaking Bad Links - So much good stuff.
- Stephen Colbert sings "Friday" - Because it's friday! This is old. Whatever, it's the weekend!
And that's that. Have a wonderful weekend folks, catch you on the other side.