Hey there, Kotaku friends, and welcome to your Tuesday evening open-thread. I hope your Tuesdays have been energizing and enjoyable, and that you're primed with enough energy to push on through to the end of the week.
Not too many links for you, as it was a busy day. I'll have more great randomness in tomorrow's OT, I promise.
- Stevie Wonder on "Skeletons" - This one's courtesy of intern Pierre. Apparently this is the song that plays when Argyle is jamming in the limo in Die Hard? Even better.
- A very, very important petition - You should sign it. I did!
- AIM is (Unofficially) Dead - Well this is a shame. Though I had some random spammer start chatting with me today, so maybe it's time for a change.
- The best & worst character names - I love this podcast.
- Clint Eastwood is getting a family reality show? - Oh man, there will be so much great jazz on here.
- Here's Ryan Adams singing "Chains of Love" - I know I already linked to this once here at some other post, but whatever, it's a good song.
And that's that! See you all tomorrow, have a great open thread.