Hello there, Kotaku, and welcome to the Monday evening Open Thread! We've got some links here for ya as usual for before you begin your conversations. Here goes:
- Put down the ducky if you want to play the saxophone - Aw, Mr. Hoots. Preach it! (Thanks for reminding me of this, Steve.)
- How piracy built the U.S. Publishing Industry - How, indeed.
- Facebook apparently needs a "__" button - Pre-like? Re-Like? Me-Like? Heh.
- Who is Billy Crystal? - I dunno I think it's okay that a lot of kids don't know who he is.
- Why not propose to your man via steak? Oh, because that's kinda gross, that's why not.
- Here's Bill Evans doing "Sparticus Love Theme" - It's from the album "Conversations WIth Myself," in which he recorded two separate piano parts and layered them. Also it's awesome.
And that's that! Have good chatting, see you tomorrow.