In the future, when we finally get some realistic virtual reality gaming options, playing Assassin's Creed is going to be simultaneously terrifying and exciting. But I think it will take me awhile before I can leap off a building and land on a car without having a heart attack midway.
This modern-day version apparently entails pitting hidden blades against handguns. This could be dangerous if not for swift assassin moves and what looks to be dumb luck.
- WATCH: Altaïr takes on some goons in suits in the video above.
- WATCH: This landscape is very familiar. Is that Reckoning or World of Warcraft?
- PLAY: Towers N' Trolls is our Gaming App of the Day.
- PLAY: Browser-based game, LinSanity, lets you play as Jeremy Lin.
- WATCH: The Grosjean Brothers put together Part Three of their real-life version of Skyrim.
Did you see a particularly interesting video on the Internet? Know a friend who puts together awesome video game movies? If you have suggestions for Watch This, Play This, drop me a line at email@example.com and you may just see it featured here the next day.