Hello Kotaku, and welcome to a new week of video games, news, and video game news. Also, co-existing as humans, and fun, and learning. And so much more.
I finished Ghost Trick last night. Wow, what an ending on that game!
Anyhow, here is your evening open thread. I'm so glad to have you here. Culled from around the internet, here are some fun things for you to read and maybe chat about. I actually think that Oatmeal post hits on some very true-feeling moments.
- The Oatmeal offers a funny take on the realities of TV-show piracy - The iTunes boondoggle rings particularly true.
- Scientists grow meat for test-tube burger - Finally, the cows of the world can be content just getting clicked.
- "6 reasons the 'Police Gazette' is the Crazies Magazine Ever" - Sometimes I just want to spend a couple hours going through Seanbaby's magazine collection.
- A very cool article about "The boy who played with fusion" - Taylor Wilson, a brilliant kid who built a nuclear reactor at age 14.
- Here's the timeless tune "Chega de Saudade" - Man. A.C. Jobim is one of the greatest composers. I feel a Kotaku Melodic post coming on.
And that's that! Have good chatting, see you tomorrow.