Happy Valentine's Day, Kotaku readers! I hope you are spending today with the one you love. [Insert dumb joke about how gamers don't have girlfriends here.]
Or whatever, Valentine's is a sham, man! It's designed to help sell greeting cards!
Or maybe it's not, maybe it's a celebration of love and beauty!
Eh, who knows. Maybe you can talk about it in the open thread, which you are now visiting. Only a few things from around the internet for you, but I hope you enjoy them:
- Cracked's got some great, painfully honest Valentine's Day cards - "You'll do."
- An Illustrated Recap of What it was like to watch The Vow - Amazing.
- T-Rex on a unicycle - Because, obviously.
- The Purity Bear is back - hooray! Also, wow. Also, I think this is super well-cast for some reason. (Thanks, Ben. Then.)
- André 3000 wishes you a happy Valentine's Day- This is one of my favorite Valentine's Day songs.
Oh yeah, man. A Very OutKast Valentine's Day. Have good open threading, and be good to one another.