Believe it or not, that bed is not actually a murder scene! It's a thing that someone with super-amazing taste and instincts thinks you'll want to buy.
Hello there friendly Kotaku readers. It's been a long, fun week. Have you had fun? I sure have. We announced our four new team members, and I for one am so damned excited to start working with all of them. They start next week!
At any rate, welcome to the open thread. Here, from the internet, are some things that are worth checking out and maybe gabbing about. Or maybe not.
- There is a new Hunger Games trailer - Look, okay, it has like 5 seconds of new footage. But whatever, it's The Hunger Games so it gets to be on here.
- The unemployment rate fell to 8.3%. - That's the lowest in three years. Hey, that's good news!
- Street Artists awesomely alter the posters for the new season of Mad Men - Ha. I like the motorcross one.
- A rough Rolling Stone article about the war on gay teens in Michelle Bachmann's home district - Man.
- Finally, the ultimate way to sex-proof your bed - "Ironically, this bed set is called 'Never Sleep Alone.'"
- 20 movie posters that were banned for being too provocative - I like the one for The Rules of Attraction.
And that's that. Have good chatting, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend. See y'all next week.