Greetings, Kotaku travelers, and welcome to a new week. For with a new week comes all sorts of new things to talk about.
Here, gathered as usual from the suggestions of my fellow editors and writers, is a list of various internet falderal upon which you can feast your eyes before diving into the comments... to talk about whatever you please.
- Lionel Richie's "Hello," sung by all your favorite movies - The best thing I saw all day. Thanks, Luke, for hipping me to it.
- A letter from Stephen Fry to a girl contemplating suicide - "It will be sunny one day."
- The NYT looks into Full Sail university's history with Mitt Romney - Included because hey, Full Sail is a place where they teach game design.
- DC Comics has a new logo - It's...weird. I'm not a fan, personally.
- Drunk Ron Swanson - Look, if you make a Parks and Rec gif-type thing, I will link to it.
- Now, a "Community" Board Game - Speaking of awesome TV things
- Here's Gerry Rafferty doing "Baker Street" - I'm going on a podcast tonight and they're going to make me play this sax solo. Okay, then.
And that's what I got. Have good chatting!