Not only is Kotaku going through applications for Tokyo correspondents (we are currently no longer accepting applications), it is also looking to expand its coverage beyond Japan to China and South Korea.
That's right, Kotaku is looking for a few good men/women/whatever in China and South Korea. Do you go to ChinaJoy every year? Hang out at your local PC bang? Hot diggity, send me your application!
Here are the other particulars:
• You must be over 18-years-old.
• You must have a valid work visa.
• You must live in either China or South Korea.
• You must be highly proficient in the local language.
• You must have a computer, internet, and a camera.
Oh, and once again, you should like video games, too. Very important!
Interested individuals send an 80 word writing sample on a recent game you played as well as your resume to bashcraftATkotakuDOTcom with the subject line "China Hire" or "South Korea Hire". Go, go, go!