And here we are, the night before Thanksgiving, ready to dive into one more Kotaku open thread. What games will you spend the long weekend playing? Planning to cash in on any Black Friday deals?
Talk about all that or anything else, for this thread, it is open! Here are a few conversation starters as well as some other (largely musical) odds and ends from internet-land.
- Here is Roul Midon singing "State of Mind" - He went to the same music school I did, and is insanely talented. Check out the chops!
- "Probe widens in buttocks-enlargement case" - Headline of the day. I couldn't make this shit up. (Apparently they have changed it. Alas.)
- A 10-year old saves his mother with a BB gun - and to think, my parents would never let me have one.
- Walking through doorways makes you forgetful? - So says a new study. It's due to how we compartmentalize our brains. This kinda makes sense to me. There must be a lot of doors in Skyrim.
- Here's Duke Ellington and John Coltrane - They're playing "In a Sentimental Mood." Oh, yeah.
Kick back, put on some jazz, and talk amongst yourselves. And hey: Have a lovely Thanksgiving.