Hola, Kotaku readers. Can we put this hump day behind us with a little off-topic conversation? Tonight's glamorous open thread is just the place to do it.
I found myself in Hollywood today, during an unusually warm and sunny mid-October day in Los Angeles. I was there to play a video game that I'll be able to write about next week and to marvel at the grossness that is Hollywood Blvd. If you ever find yourself visiting Los Angeles, make sure to skip this dirty part of town. Please?
Here's a few conversation starters. Have a good night!
- How to Turn Any Song Into a Ringtone for Your iPhone or Android (for Free) - Well, thanks, Lifehacker!
- Rolling Stone's advice to Occupy Wall Street protesters on what they should be protesting - Good advice from Matt Taibbi.
- Siri for iPhone 4S is capable of some interesting answers - 42.
- How are your type kerning skills? - Play KernType to find out!
- Florida man charged with hacking cellphone and e-mail accounts of celebrities - Obviously this guy's a scumbag, but Scarlet Johannson also has a great ass, so I'm conflicted.