Kotaku readers... ASSEMBLE! There's some off-topic conversation that needs to be done, so please get in this thread and do so! I've gotta split. No time to explain!
Actually, I think I can take a few extra seconds. I'm going to visit my brother, who I usually see about once a year. So, please excuse me. I've left a few interesting things for you to look at and read in the list of links below. Please enjoy.
- The Avengers trailer - In case you missed it earlier. Looks... OK. Kind of explodey.
- The new diet Dr. Pepper Ten is not for women - "Instead of the dainty tan bubbles on the diet can, Ten will be wrapped in gunmetal grey packaging with silver bullets."
- Steve Jobs on why he wore (mock) turtlenecks - Designer Issey Miyake made Jobs 100 of his signature turtleneck.
- U.S. accuses Iranians of plot to kill Saudi ambassador - On U.S. soil, no less!
- Future PhotoShop tool does an amazing "enhance" job on blurry photos - Sounds very impressive. I say "sounds" because the video is blurry.