Good Tuesday to you, Kotaku. I bring you glad tidings and an open thread. You may use it as you see fit, to discuss video games or not to discuss video games.
By the way, the above image of She-Ra and Hordak (and his various henchmen) was painted by Croatian artist Stjepan Sejic and seen on Superpunch. I just happened to like it and always had a fondness for Hordak. I'm quite guilty of watching She-ra, He-man and tons of not-so-great afternoon cartoons, even if I didn't actually enjoy them at the time. Hey, I was bored as a kid and loved watching television. Sue me!
Wanna talk about cartoons? Or painting? Or any of the following items of interest? Please do so in the comments.
- That Mr. Ed movie you've always wanted is one step closer to happening - Yay.
- Hank Williams Jr. dropped from Monday Night Football after comparing Obama to Hitler - Oh, Hank!
- New animated series Beware the Batman starts in 2013 - Alfred is his gun-toting sidekick, which seems bad. But there will be a Doom Patrol cartoon too?!
- Watch today's Apple event if you missed it earlier - At which they did not announce the iPhone 5.
- Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead movie may introduce a new type of, uh, rape zombie - "And they have human hybrid zombie offsprings." O_o