Greetings, Kotaku readers. I won't bore you with all the details, but this is our final nightly open thread of the week. So let's spend some quality time talking about, you know, whatever as we head into the weekend.
I'm gonna go play more Dark Souls. Please discuss whatever strikes your fancy in the comments and enjoy some of the following internet destinations. Maybe you can talk about your go-to karaoke song. (One of mine is above.) Maybe you can talk about the non-video game related plans you have for the next couple days. Up to you!
- Louis CK on Louie's second season - Great article from the AV Club.
- UC Berkeley Scientists 'See' Movies in the Mind - Reconstructed "YouTube videos from viewers' brain activity — a feat that might one day offer a glimpse into our dreams, memories and even fantasies."
- Presidential candidate Rick Santorum says he'd bring back DADT - And will also put an end to sex in the military. Oh. OK, Rick.
- Cool Dad Raising Daughter On Media That Will Put Her Entirely Out Of Touch With Her Generation - Heh. Onion.
- Texas prisons end special last meals in executions - "Lawrence Russell Brewer, who was executed on Wednesday for the hate crime slaying of James Byrd Jr. more than a decade ago, asked for two chicken fried steaks, a triple-meat bacon cheeseburger, fried okra, a pound of barbecue, three fajitas, a meat lover's pizza, a pint of ice cream and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts."