Kotaku readers, welcome back. I trust you had an enjoyable three-day weekend, should you have the luxury of having a three-day weekend. Well, we're back into it, so let's get this shorter work week going with some off-topic talkin'.
I had a relaxing one, thanks for asking, playing some Shadows of the Damned and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I'm about to fire up some Resistance 3, a game I hope washes the bitter taste of Resistance 2 from my memory. These beers should help...
Here are a few interesting links to get the conversation started, so please take it to the comments.
- The world still thinks Americans are "coolest" - Ayyy!! *Fonzie thumbs*
- So they're making another Beetlejuice? - Keaton and Baldwin or bust.
- 50 documentaries "you have to see before you die" - I've got a lot of work to do, having only seen a third.
- Giant crocodile captured alive in Philippines - "Giant crocodile" doesn't really sell this thing. It's fucking huge.
- The Never Ending Story - Warning: cute dog antics.