The Nintendo 3DS gets flack for not having a killer line up. And so far, it doesn't. That flack is largely deserved, but it's flack that will, over time, disappear.
But until that happens, dig in Japanese 3DS owners.
As 2ch pointed out, here are known release dates for titles between August and November:
• August 25: 3D Speed Reading Right Brain Training with Both Eyes
• September 1: Devil Survivor Overclock
• September 22: Senran Kagura
• September 22: Frogger 3D
• October 13: Azito 3D
• October 20: The Sims 3: Pets
• October 27: Mame Shiba
• October 27: Brave Company
• November 17: Shinobi 3D
• November 17: Cooking Mama 4
• November 17: Ocha Ken
• November 23: Wizard and the Master New Ground
• November 24: Hakuoki 3D
Japanese netizens pointed out that this looks like a list for "KOTY", or "Kuso Game of the Year" (Shit Game of the Year). There are a few gems in there, though.
And there are a couple good 3DS games already out—what's more, the handheld is still early in its lifespan, but with so many titles cancelled, delayed, or on ice, there is reason for concern. But!