'Sup, Kotaku. You want to talk about things that aren't necessarily video game related? Cool. Because we have a Themed Tuesday open thread, the kind that's perfect for off-topic talkin' noobs.
Today, I ask "What are you reading?" I'll start, revealing that I'm reading Ernest Cline's Ready Player One, a sci-fi novel about a massively multiplayer online video game that spawns the biggest scavenger hunt of all time. I'll write more about it next week (after I'm done reading it), when the book is officially released.
What about you? Getting some non-Kotaku reading done? Want to talk about the comic books, novels and magazines you might be into right now? Take it to the comments!
- Black Dynamite, the un-aired animated series pilot - Somewhat surprisingly great.
- Anonymous pledges to take down Facebook - That'll show 'em not to... do... something.
- Watch every death scene from the Final Destination series - The humans in this franchise break and bleed very easily.
- Markets rebound after yesterday's historic, $1 trillion drop - U.S. stocks jumped the "most in more than two years, rebounding from the worst drop since 2008."
- Chad Ochocinco wants to move in with a Patriots fan - The New England receiver wants to get "acclimated."