As the custodians of games that are completely unplayable during Sony's massive network outage, Sony Online Entertainment has an especially tough job winning back MMO players who have sat idle for 22 days and counting. SOE has now posted its full list of goodies for subscribers to nine MMOs; free subscription time, in-game content and special XP events are all planned.
We'd heard some of this before (the Batman mask in D.C. Universe Online, for one). For starters, everyone gets an additional 30 days of game time (both PC and, in the case of DCUO and Free Realms, PS3.)
Here's the swag:
- DC Universe Online: Batman and Two-Face Inspired Masks and 30 Marks of Distinction
- Free Realms: Free daily items (7 to collect)
- Clone Wars Adventures: Count Dooku v2 Outfit
- EverQuest: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Rare Mob Spawns and Double Faction Gains
- EverQuest II and EverQuest II Extended: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Guild XP, Loot Bonanza, and City Festivals
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: A series of Double XP events
- Star Wars Galaxies: Bounty Hunter Statue, a miniature model of Boba Fett's ship, the Slave I
- Magic: The Gathering - Tactics: Four of each of these spells: "Ivory Mask", "Duress" and "Angelheart Vial", plus 500 Station Cash
- PoxNora: Limited edition Carrionling, Welcome Back 5K Gold Award Tournaments and two Draft Tournaments, plus 500 Station Cash
For those who are unlimited subscribers, in-game currency will be credited to accounts in addition to the freebies above. The breakdown.
- Free Realms: 20,000 coins.
- Clone Wars Adventures: 7,500 Galactic Credits
- D.C. Universe Online: 10 Marks of Distinction
SOE notes Station Access subscribers will also get 500 Station Cash in addition to all of the above for which they are eligible. U.S.-based Station Account holders are also eligible for free identity theft protection, with alternatives available for subscribers outside the U.S.