Are you ready for some football? Or are you simply gearing up for some big advertising? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about? Let's talk about it in tonight's open thread.
Comic book fans, you may want to tune into Sunday's Super Bowl game to see the first Captain America trailer (io9 has new shots of the film), if not to see the Pittsburgh Steelers bring the Iron Curtain down on Green Bay. Go Stillerz!
Ahem. If you'd like to send off Friday with some off topic conversation (or talk about video games some more) this is the place! Have a good one.
- Starbucks' new Trenta size holds a full bottle of wine - For the next time you need to get sloshed on cabernet on-the-go!
- A deep look at Ireland's economic crash - Michael Lewis makes reading about money interesting again for Vanity Fair.
- Mitch Hurwitz wants Arrested Development movie out by this year - Michael McWhertor wants Arrested Development movie out by this weekend! C'mon!
- A Super Bowl preview for being who don't know football - Handy tips for the non-sports fans attending parties on Sunday.
- Corgi tetherball! - Yay!!