First Bulletstorm took on Halo with a touching, vomit-soaked diorama. That's good enough for Halo, but to take on Call of Duty it'll need something meatier, like the full downloadable PC game Duty Calls.
I've seen games marketed by mocking other titles before (mocketing?), but never quite to the extent Epic Games is taking it with Bulletstorm. Duty Calls is a full downloadable PC shooter weighing in at more than 700MB, packed with features that should really speak to Call of Duty players. Of course by speak I actually mean laughing while pointing, possibly rolling on the floor.
The feature list includes:
1. Duty Vision™ slows down the action so you can unload a storm of bullets
2. Immersive dialogue from the front lines
3. Cold, calculated realism
4. Killing animations motion captured from real actors
5. True-life reloading system allows for mistakes in putting the cartridge in the gun
6. Iconic sound effects
7. Thwart an enemy threat that could topple the country and possibly the world
8. Significant and historically accurate props
We've got the game downloaded and will be putting it through its paces shortly. Head over to the official Duty Calls page to catch up.