You might have seen them in other rhythm games, but Queensrÿche, Tesla, Neil Young, and eight other artists are making their Guitar Hero debut in Warriors of Rock this fall.
Haven't we run out of bands yet? I figure we had pretty much covered everything in Guitar Hero, and along comes Activision with a list of eleven bands that have yet to appear in the history of the franchise. Maybe I just got it mixed up with Rock Band.
Either way, Neil Young, Queensrÿche, and Tesla top the list as bands or artists with names I recognized. To those three, being included in Guitar Hero is no big thing. For a young alternative group like Anberlin, on the other hand...
"It's seriously a huge honor to be included in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock," said Anberlin lead guitarist, Joey Milligan. "It is surreal to have our name next to so many great bands and amazing songs! I can't wait to play this!"
Look how excited he is! Isn't it adorable?
Here's the full list of artists making their Guitar Hero debut this fall:
- Anberlin – "The Feel Good Drag"
- Arch Enemy – "Nemesis"
- The Dillinger Escape Plan – "Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants"
- John 5 – "Black Widow Of La Porte"
- Neil Young – "Rockin' In The Free World"
- Orianthi – "Suffocated"
- Queensrÿche – "Jet City Woman"
- Red Rider – "Lunatic Fringe"
- RX Bandits – "It's Only Another Parsec..."
- Snot – "Deadfall"
- Tesla – "Modern Day Cowboy"