Screw it. It's Friday. It's late. Let's dispense with the video game chatter and start talking about everything but. Join us, readers new and old, in this open thread.
You know, for a minute there, I actually considered possibly owning some Boba Fett-themed Adidas. But I'm fairly positive I'm too old to pull those off. What are you too old to be pulling off? You don't have to answer that, you know. You can talk about anything in this thread.
Maybe even these things. Have a good weekend, y'all.
- How Vice helps make Intel & Dell cool - I had kind of glossed over those each corporations' involvement in The Creators Project and Motherboard.tv, respectively. Vice is fun. Watch more Vice TV.
- On Facebook, Wife Learns Of Husband's 2nd Wedding - "And there it was, the stuff of nightmares for any spouse, cuckolded or not. Wedding photos. At Walt Disney World, no less, featuring her husband literally dressed as Prince Charming."
- The 50 highest paid pro athletes for 2010 - Shaq has made more than $290 million in salary alone. I knew I should have been a jock!
- This It How It Feels to Be Under a Nuclear Attack - Accounts of Hiroshima bombing survivors on this momentous day.
- Recently Single Al Gore Finally Able To Listen To W.A.S.P. Albums - Thanks for lightening the mood, The Onion.