So, what do you think of Ryan Reynolds as your Green Lantern, fancy computer generated super suit and all? This is the place to discuss it, gang, a post that's not just about video games.
EW has the first pics of DC's big screen adaptation and, hoo boy, it really makes me appreciate the way Odin and Loki look in Marvel's Thor movie. Perhaps seeing it in CGI-coated action will turn things around.
In better movie news, I finally watched Moon last night on Netflix. It's streaming and highly recommended. Got any streaming Netflix recommendations for the group?
Would you care for some recommendations about what to read, watch and learn about on the internet? We got some of those.
- Burger King Parking Lot In Oakland Is The Venue For One Of The Most Disturbing Things You'll Ever See - I'm so glad my mom did not get into fistfights with multiple people at a Burger King parking lot when pregnant with me. Thanks, mom!
- BP says it has that whole oil spill thing capped - Woosh! And just in time!
- Fresh reasons to hate BP - The company may have lobbied UK officials to have Lockerbie bomber released to Libya. Good thing there's no such thing as bad PR.
- Trailer for The Social Network - The story of Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook looks incredibly uninteresting.
- WSJ claims Apple knew of iPhone antenna problems - No recall, says NY Times, but another software update.