You may already know about 7-Eleven buddying up with Zynga, the maker of Farmville and Mafia Wars, for farm flavored ice cream, but are you aware that purchasing one of the convenience store's hot dogs gets you a bulletproof vest?
In Mafia Wars, that is. 7-Eleven products like Slurpees and Big Bites now come with virtual items for games like FarmVille, Mafia Wars and YoVille, a chance to score a free Candy Stand or Sleek Bulletproof Vest.
Zynga has laid out some of the virtual bonuses one can get from buying a Big Bite or a "Burrito Roller," including the Pepper Shaker weapon for Mafia Wars and Neapolitan Cow for Farmville. If you like ice cream, Facebook games and convenience, take note of the virtual goods that come with your daily dose of high fructose corn syrup and nitrates!
- Fun Slide – Slurpee cups
- Big Splash – Big Gulp cups
- Neapolitan Cow – 7-Select vanilla ice cream (pint size)
- Showman (weapon) – Slurpee drink
- Sleek Bulletproof Vest (armor) – pizza, chicken wings, Big Bite products, chicken tenders, breakfast quesadillas
- Pepper Shaker (weapon) –hash browns, taquitos, Burrito Rollers, potato wedges
- Wall Freezer – Slurpee drink
- Donut Display – 7-Select packaged cake donuts, four-pack
- Candy Stand – 7-Select candy
FarmVille freaks should make their way to the nearest 7-Eleven store—there are nearly 7,000 of them in the U.S. and Canada!—over the course of the next six weeks if they want to get their Zynga-themed Slurpee on while scoring virtual items.