While we're still up to our armpits in 2009 flashbacks, we may as well take a look down under, and see what the twenty best-selling games in Australia were last year.
These figures were released today by chart trackers GfK, who sadly do not provide individual unit sales. Warning: prepare for Nintendomania.
1. Wii Fit (Wii)
2. Wii Sports Resort w/ Motion Plus (Wii)
3. Wii Play (Wii)
4. Mario Kart (Wii)
5. New Super Mario Bros (Wii)
6. Wii Fit Plus Bundle (Wii)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 (Xbox 360)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
9. Cricket (Wii)
10. The Sims 3 (PC)
11. Halo 3 ODST (Xbox 360)
12. Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo DS)
13. EA Sports Active (Wii)
14. More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (Nintendo DS)
15. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (PC)
16. Mario Kart (Nintendo DS)
17. Fifa 10 (PS3)
18. Mario & Sonic At The Olympics (Wii)
19. Assassins Creed 2 (Xbox 360)
20. New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo DS)
Astounding. Even 3-4 years ago, this list would have been dominated by Need For Speed, Rugby League, SingStar and Call of Duty games. Nintendo has managed quite the turnaround.