'Tis the weekend for bulk discounted savings. Not a lot of game-specific deals out there, but three big online retailers are running sales on games you might enjoy. Let's go to the tape!
• GameStop's running an online used game sale until noon tomorrow. You get 25 percent off with the promo code DEAL25U, and if you throw SAVER on top of that, get free shipping. [TechDealDigger]
• Otherwise, GameStop's weekly ad is worth looking at only for the giant picture of Daisy Fuentes. [GameStop]
• GoGamer's running another of its 48-hour Madness sales beginning today, too. Many classics can be had for less than $10, in some cases $5 - but whoa, whoa, limit one on that Agatha Christie: Peril at End House for the PC [GoGamer]
• If you'd like to waste about $70 instead of wasting $90, you may buy a PlayStation 3 Monster GameLink HDMI cable at Amazon. What's that get you? A couple of brand names. [Amazon]
• Impulse is selling a bunch of games I haven't heard of: Crazy Machines Bundle $39.99 (usually $59.99) and Grand Ages Rome is $29.99, usually 10 bucks higher. There are three more for $5 on their site. [Impulse]
• Need a timekiller on your iPhone or iPod Touch? F.A.S.T. - Fleet Air Superiority Training - is just 99 cents. Why the big fuss? Well it was ten times that price earlier this month. It's also one of the 20 most popular games on the iTunes App Store. [TDD]
• We don't feature Mac games very often, but Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, for Mac is $41.49, regularly $54.99. [Amazon]
As always, smart gamers can find values any day of the week, so if you've run across a deal, share it with us in the comments.