Update 1.20 hit Killzone 2 over the weekend, bringing with it a bunch of stability fixes and some gameplay tweaks.
Here's the breakdown:
* Stability issue regarding randomly named games has been resolved.
* Stability issue where rapidly tapping (X) causes a crash on spawn-select has been resolved.
* Stability issue regarding the Saboteur's disguise ability has been resolved.
* Stability issue regarding game creation with a blank name has been resolved.
* Stability issue with repeatedly entering/exiting game has been resolved.
* Ignore list functionality has been corrected.
* Unlocking of the "Front Runner" Medal has been fixed.
* Incorrectly awarding victory to clans who don't show has been fixed.
* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com has been fixed.
* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective has been resolved.
* HUD issue when playing as a Medic during Assassination mode has been corrected.
* Controller input has been slightly tweaked and modified.
* Exploit of shotgun auto-lock on has been fixed.
* Issue with D-charges in Campaign mode has been fixed.
I spent the weekend playing Resident Evil 5 in preparation for our review, so I haven't had a chance to get back on Killzone 2 for a bit. How has online play been shaping up?
Which fixes are included with game update v1.20? [Killzone 2]