The same source that leaked details on unannounced Microsoft and Activision products has tons of data on a huge line-up of future Spider-Man licensed games. Two of the titles—which appear to be planned as Wii exclusives—take advantage of control schemes unique to Nintendo's console, with Wii Balance Board support for one, a unique "web shooter" controller for the other.
In Spider-Man: Agile Warrior, players control Spider-Man's feet via the Wii Balance Board to make him jump, soar through the air, climb walls and kick and cartwheel foes. The other Wii exclusive title, known as Spider-Man: Webmaster looks like it will ship with a game-specific controller that lets players flick their wrists to shoot web balls, aim their webs via the Wii Remote and use gestures to swing across Manhattan.
But that's not all. There are a total of fourteen potential Spider-Man games in development to some degree—though some may simply be nothing more than concepts. The full list after the jump.
- Spider-Man: Agile Warrior (Wii) - Let's players control Spidey with the Wii Balance Board
- Spider-Man: Hero Evolved (360, PS3, Wii) - Play as the son of Spider-Man in 2064 using spider powers and future tech to battle villains
- Spider-Man: New Heights (360, PS3, Wii) - Upgrade Spidey's abilities as he moves from battling low level gangs to famous foes at New York City's skyline
- Spider-Man: Gangs of New York (360, PS3, Wii) - Gangs take over the city and Spidey must pit them against each other
- Spider-Man: Adaptation (360, PS3, Wii) - Spidey travels all over the globe, from Tokyo to Paris to Moscow to take out his foes
- Marvel Team Up: Spider-Man Meets the X-Men (360, PS3, Wii) - Doctor Octopus and Magneto team up to take on Spidey and the X-men in locations like Manhattan and the Savage Land via two-player coop play
- Spider-Man: Contest of Champions (360, PS3, Wii) - Destructable fighter for 2-4 players with Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Electro, Doc Oc, Carnage and Green Goblin
- Spider-Man: Mass Evolution (360, PS3, Wii) - Spidey's skills, from speed to strength to spider-senses are upgradeable as you play
- Spider-Man: Chaos (360, PS3, Wii) - Spidey has 8 hours of frenetic action to save the city from certain doom
- Spider-Man: Tactics (360, PS3, Wii) - A stealthy and strategic Spidey game
- Spider-Man: Vision (360, PS3, Wii) - First- and third-person gameplay, Spidey style
- Spider-Man vs. Marvel Zombies (360, PS3, Wii) - Spidey takes on the undead of the Marvel Universe in the future
- Spider-Man: Webmaster (Wii) - Uses a web shooter game controller for third person action
- Spider-Man: Webslinger (360, PS3, Wii) - Use precision web aiming to target enemies, build web slingshots and snipe enemies
Again, keep in mind that some of these projects may never see the light of day and will exist only as proposals.