The people in charge of hyping the new PC game Total War: Rome II keep exploiting our weakness for absurdly large, detailed screenshots—screenshots that could get their game mistaken for the most violent Where's Waldo ever.
It is a truly impressive thing, both in its scale and in the horrors it manages to hide.
Obviously, the Creative Assembly's real-time strategy game is never going to look quite like this screenshot, but to get the game running this September on your rig and normal-sized monitors, make sure you can meet the official minimum/recommended specs.
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
- Hard Drive:35 GB HD space
- Screen Resolution: 1920x1080