It's OK, Crusader Kings II isn't for everyone. I get that. But I'd like to think we can all at least find common ground and enjoy the game's patch notes, which continue to be the very best.
Having earlier fixed such glaring errors as "If married, women now fool their husbands about the parentage of children born from the bastard birth event", the latest update repairs and updates some of the following (as spotted by PC Gamer):
- Characters of a religion where priests are not allowed to marry will now divorce their wives if ordained
- Fixed some bugs with how dead spouses are handled
- Changes to the bastard children of Antso IV of Navarra
- AI: Will no longer accept giving away women as concubines to characters whose religion they will not intermarry with
- Modding: Added "evil_god_names" to religions, to be used in event texts.
- Modding: Added trigger 'any_spouse_even_if_dead'
Good to see they got around to fixing how dead spouses are handled. They way they kept coming back as ghosts and rattling the bedpost was game-breaking.